The Eleven10 Rigid Tourniquet Case
can hold either the original SOF Tactical Tourniquet or the SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide.
hard-sided tourniquet case is designed to give you easy access to your
tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt,
MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your
Safariland drop leg holster. The rigid case holds your tourniquet
securely in place utilizing friction, so there's no straps, buckles, or
flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills
deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet.
Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull,
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be
stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between
life and death. Having your tourniquet in a Rigid Tourniquet Case will
ensure that you can access and deploy your tourniquet in seconds, and it
will always be on your person.
The injection-molded Rigid
Tourniquet Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment.
It's compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, Tactical Tailor, and Raven
Concealment Systems mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions
can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.Features
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds SOFTT-NH or SOFTT-W utilizing friction with no modifications to the case
- Injection-molded nylon case to stand up to rugged Law Enforcement and Military usage
- 2-piece design allows water drainage from the bottom of the case
- Textured front panel
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted)
- Available mounting options:
- Police duty belt (belt attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt)
- MOLLE/PALS attachment (malice clip)
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.